Thursday, May 5, 2022

Justice for Our Temple Bathers!

 









It's high time that we give our temple bathers a break. They've been at it for going on six months or more and anyone who would have their precious security threatened will be hard pressed to donate a spare lamp to the Lincoln-Mercury Dealership here in town. I know what I ate, but at the time no one thought to tell me where or when I could ever hope to achieve closure on the big screen. Who is it profitable to lump all comparisons onto? It doesn't take much to irritate a person who marinates at the drop of a sanctified pin. This amounts to a terrific opportunity to have your scales washed clean of any precious signage. It's only because we break into pairs at the first notion of footsteps on a foregone veranda that anyone still prizes a motionless decanter under the moonlight on an auburn twill. This keeps us steady without the need for almond tourniquets. You have my birb.



There is a place on our team for people in need of weathered dumping gear, with all that implies. On the occasion of the 'first look', your typical noob will, quite literally, run in circles in search of even the barest assurance during times of frantic tunneling. A lace kerchief hung from a neighborhood fob could get you one to three if your behaviour meets the proximity test. We've all expressed doubts about your fitness to serve the finest Tyrolian suasages here in the Valley. Yes, it's something which often comes up in conversation. At this point, I usually take pains to get them to lie face-down in a newly dug pit when their knowledge of Roman numerals comes into play. What right does your average honcho have to see children as people too? It goes a long way to answer some of society's stickiest questions. For that I always turn to face in a Southerly direction, intone a prayer to Third Father and then manually alter my own DNA to achieve automatic membership in a newly desirable cohort. I never thought I'd hear myself say that. Just goes to show you how times have changed.



The bell in our riders' pale tincture will be struck at three-second intervals throughout the training nightmare. At the conclusion, a ticket to the blasted countryside will be awarded without even the slightest trace of irony. I am scheduled to leave in the morning. In the event of unanticipated delays, you are to wait poolside for the arrival of my French tutor, Danielle Berkowitz. She is in touch with all the files in your case. I picture her scowling into a waste basket at the conclusion of our most recent tête-a-tête. She has a knack for weaving improbable characters into water-born investigative units engaged throughout social dominance hierarchies. The first time we teamed up to tame an unnameable foe had lasting consequences for life in the Global South. She gave my anjectomy a run for its money in no time flat. Only in the case of the merest happenstance should you consider leafing through a booklet while I catch up on my shows. We'd love to have you over next week. Why the glum face?



________________________________ 


No comments:

Post a Comment