Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Berwid's Betrayal


Even now, while I sit and consider who is to blame for the situation in which I find myself, it occurs to me that  while my game-face has not been significantly compromised, I almost blush at the realization that it was my closest associate, Mr. Axelrod Berwid, who detailed my personal hygiene regimen before the Committee of Four as they met in emergency session last month. 

Axelrod Berwid in the flesh




It's not for nothing that all my personal belongings ended up in a dumpster on the access road in back of Dale Werpner Memorial before I had a chance to do anything. Look, this pains me more than may be justified given my astounding lack of foresight in light of the gulf of sentation which even  now breeds distrust in all but the youngest members of my arena.  This is why I feel it to be incumbent upon me to state my position in this matter quite clearly and without reservation. Who exactly is it who will unequivically stake the validity of their name, even when neutrality with respect to intra-familial dispute resolution constitutes nothing more than a sorry excuse for doing nothing? 


There are at minimum two correct answers to this question. One answer starts with the letter 'P'. The other ends with a common vowel. Why is this important? Wait just a minute, shouldn't we perhaps establish the validity of the concept of importance itself? Or is this something that we really have no time for, given the current situation? 




No comments:

Post a Comment