Wednesday, July 10, 2019

The Odor of Fun

The chair that we fought over (which seemed so petty, all things considered) was a Blue Constantine, without the gold stretch which usually made these things more dificult than they needed to be. Anyway, as some sort of muffled cloud approached the airport, and a close relative sought a second opinion, my own sense of fallibility returned with a jar of keepsakes embedded with caramel-mackerel elements


We are told of things in the Diamond Era, before stones were considered 'people of hardness'. Her name was Mildred Dinchmurk, and she had a helluva sense of hunger, or my name was not Philip K Rothstein, and you should as well.


Only one path will get you 'there' and another path will shunt you over to the side of what some call, The Odor of Fun, and who could even think of blaming them, such as they are, so short and easily dismissed. 




When I tell my side of any type of account, my face starts to resemble a mottled frame and I am doomed to live out my days in an abyss of dignity and discharge. You could have told me and I would not have delayed the introduction to 'widdle waddy wumpus' for all to consider a weapon and peas in this old person's pot. Okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment