Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Now It Can Be Told:The Shocking Truth About What Really Happened At The Regional Volleyball Championships At Winklersville High School!

This posting constitutes a formal declaration of my dedication, not to mention devotion, to what is now designated by all and sundry by the simple alpha-numeric nomopod of S-23.   S-23 is now moving so quickly, and so thoroughly confounding all opponents and naysayers, that it seems certain to enfold even the minds of its severest critics within barely a nonce.


I first became enmeshed in the all-encompassing S-23 while pursuing post-doctoral researches at University of Leningrad in the late 1950s. I was contacted by a man whom I'll only refer to as D.F. (Dimetri Fughenvald). This contact was initiated through the depositing a various lengths (between 1.6 and 31.49 cm) of inappropriately colored string in my PO Box at the Perdlerdov postal centre. One thing led to another, and, soon I found my self sitting in a cafe across from a middle-aged man with red hair, wearing the (then fashionable) brown tunic and sporting an attitude of mildness and smelling like a flower in a shit-house. 


And now, the truth behind the truth .... . . . . not for the weak of heart: Onward!


This man turned out to be D.F. (Demitri Fughenvald). As you can well imagine, this was a (if not THE) turning point of my then-young life. I was to go on to marry his younger sister Ludmilla, get arrested for exposing myself to an airline pilot at London Pell Centre and enter into a formal agreement with a person I will only identify as H.D. (Harcin Denbrough) to impersonate a kid named Billy Wilson and totally screw up the Regional Volleyball Championships at Winklersville High School the following Tuesday.  




After the movie we went out for Coke and fries and I put all my 'best moves' on her. She wasn't having any of it but I didn't let that deter me one whit! A week later I put a stink bomb in her Mother's string dispenser and everyone got a real laugh out of that! Eventually we exchanged pins and her Dad got me involved in a local burglary ring. Actually, he always referred to it as a 'crew' (sounds more sophisticated, doesn't it?), but I like the word 'ring' better. It has kind of a 'ring' to it, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment