Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A Bold and Timely Declaration.

Someone has got to say what needs saying. I refuse
to take any responsibility for what I am about to state.
It does not reflect the opinions, values, ethics or moral
stance of any known individual. Nor does it speak to the
struggles of a generation at war with itself. It does not
pretend to offer any societal palliatives or point to a way
to purge oneself of the most unsightly mental elements.
It only seeks provide a slim ray of hope in the midst of a
general dullness circling the head of an as yet unknowable
entity.


Do you 'get' what I am saying? Has it even partly 
penetrated your overall obtusion? I doubt it. 
But then what do I know? Not much, according to
some. Slightly more than that, according to others
Those others are smirking behind buildings
even as I write this. At least that's what I assume
to be the case based on my own admittedly
limited experience. 



There you have it: a total and thoroughgoing summation 
of my position on this timely matter. A depth-charge 
of erudition in a fetid swamp of rancid speculation. A clarion 
call for those whose orbit of concern encompasses not only 
the squeals of puerile young runts but also the resigned sighs 
of the recently embarrassed. Know what I mean?




No comments:

Post a Comment