Monday, July 8, 2019

Important Meeting Information (Please read!)











One sign, a racing engine and several do-able tasks, complete my
Ridgemont Partners Assignment Fund to-do list. We will be meeting
in a cross-shed perpendicular to my Aunt's house at South and Main
between 2:30 and 3:00 PM. Would you try to be there with a cloth
that is a remnant of the first Civil War battery parchment hand-held
osculator concept?  All the chattering Springbots will scold ever more
brusquely the table full of exhausted litigants.

The bees and the bears are assumed to repair to a fifth hallway estate for a libation of 'good goo' and the team of equals receives a face for its covering while Jesus Fox stands astride a gaping rut and mold betides all who fail to enter my penis without a warrant and a muzzle to goad 'the uninvincibles' with a smothered portion of slaves to doubt and feeding. What calls out my own face is one tiny thread or threat and the danger is not real, or as unconvincing as a polymath is able to arrange to make it appear, unless one of us is missing something all too essential to continue breathing what passes for air in this marginal  neighborhood. 





Right here where I tell you not to mark a portion as 'his' or 'its', you might insist on disobeying any old non-normative functionary, but you cannot get away with it in my austere presence, or have we told you anything which would make you doubt the seriousness of this proposal? Don't even think twice in my stead or I may be forced to take action of a not-very-pleasant kind, if, upon further consideration, a way can be recovered, faith intact and bonus miles (as ever) unused. You have my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment