Thursday, September 5, 2024

Contemporaneous Excisions of Braille-Endowed Porcelain Slit-Covers.

 







When I remove my left hand from her forehead I notice a spot where gray dust has not yet been played as a foodstuff in our district. We will not skip a beat if it wails the Jesus out of a person who falls in our ramble to destabilize a curtained regime. The shoulder about which I formerly prattled about to one and all, had now become my gravest companero as depicted in a drawing by the former berdoin of the lifpurssa's nagralent.


When she utters a name while doodling patterns in an inky twist of scotchgard, I am moved to tell her of vast mineral deposits located one eighth of a mile to the west of her very tentative left banyerd. On this she stakes her convalescence as I grip a key to my bosom whose cloth is a name of its very own starkly belittled cousin.


In the dripping patna-pipe which we've mounted, with difficulty, in a moving train near our Summer house, will be found, exactly one year from today, a secretly inverted image known to stanch the flow of brine into a wrinkled field at the mercy of corrupt police officers. They will let him piece together a shallow cave with buffered ice lions to hold a scultry prow, enabling a verbose bastard to take the fort for all it's worth, which isn't much even in 'today's money', I'm afraid.


Upon the escape of the fabled gram of industrial substance, our weapon-of-choice is sure to remind the others of a spring-like medium of glee. And why would anyone expect the difference to scald one so fierce as to embark on a trailblazing encomium of fudd? It rankles our bizthum and scores a trank to a chippering flantic's maw. And that's no way to run an airline. Could there be any doubt, or am I one? 


_______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment