Sunday, April 2, 2023

Preliminary Evaluation.

 







Trace amounts were found, along with a shard of an invisible mirror, a waxen Vicar's shield and three stellar objets d'art. I walked through her room at the Fontana Inn, took the chance to catch up on some of my shows and then realized that someone who'd been brutally honest half a lifetime ago could ill afford to take my place without first registering with a little known agency for the benefit of a powerless faction. In the beginning, I was all hands-and-feet. By the time it ended, I believed with every fiber of my being that your proposal would have to be shelved before a microscopic spot could expand into a full blown text-derived fracas. Why is it that an ambitious hausfrau named Becky Norman has been held liable for over $29.00 of damages to my Aunt Minerva Kelly's rattan patio set? Especially given the fact she's grown ever more remote over the ensuing years of internecine struggle, it would only behoove a nested futternink to survive the Winter without having to call in a temporizing brigade of aftasastic featherweights.



My years in the industry have done a lot of damage to innocent home owners county-wide. However, this, by itself, shouldn't entitle any two-bit security threat who walks, talks, and quacks like a duck, to gain unprecedented Holy Roman access to seventeen years worth of confidential jeremiands without first submitting a full roster of specimen samples. This is not the way I was raised to behave while attending a rally in the name of a deceased step-uncle in-law. And, just to be clear, I won't have you or anyone else waltzing around my parlor trying to be noticed by those content to be 'on the safe side', as they so willfully put it. As I prepared to enter my bedchamber just a week ago last night, something came to me which, while slighty amusing, just didn't make me want to crawl through a moving target to retrieve a set of boldly patterned cloister pots. You can tell that I am firmly commtted to achieving an ever softer skin tone on the palms of my hands. If not, I'll have no choice but to start living in your basement rent free. Do you feel it yet?



___________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment