Tuesday, June 25, 2019


This Might Appear


If you glance inappropriately 
at this gentleman, please keep 
your distance and contact your
local 'person' forthwith. No one
will be harmed without 
approval.


One time a person I knew who went by the name of Mosder Filsmer tasked my riding instructor to invent a novel canning process. When I resigned from the firm my '65 Buick Electra 'gave up the ghost' and my wife, Marjorie Herkins, and our two daughters, Ersmefda and Dlerbiktar, had become stranded in Old Sarleytown, Indiana. An artist friend of mine inserted a cold dome-without-cecil to fit a transient caper to the fold of persons. Their own coupon entitled any soft person to one free piano lesson at the outset of fighting. Problem was, no one ever fought, they only exhibited mild disdain, if that. Who's kidding who? Not that one, not this one. One what?  

No comments:

Post a Comment