Wednesday, September 2, 2020

We'd Like to Ask Someone a Question.









The one who doesn't look inside my council is interested in forming a grouping with like minded others. The purposes which will be served are still secret but even I suppose that I'm not quite 'there' yet. Except for the expressions on their flaccid faces, not a single person that I've ever met would have a clue as to what's really going on behind the scenes. When each is asked to dye their hair a different shade of sandy brownish yellow, I will make sure to get paid the minimum to stand aside and let them have it, as long as someone prepares a place for unaided chewdren of standardized pricklers. That will cause them to look smaller by the second and no one will be certain that they've even seen one. Without a flairing glance, who could begin to tell? A likable one, perhaps?





But with each of the soiled cartridges now applied directly to a South-fronting pulch, we can be forgiven for not taking the time to ask our forebears to withdraw a single hair from a stinking mask to churl the bonbons. The paper cape that I wear due to sanitary requirements is not apt to last until the end of hostilities and without that I'll be due for an inflection before the week is out. I'm told by grieving associates of their struggle to foretell even a single day's figures while one of them is ordered to lose weight or else. The name that I've fantasized using will come up for review in the early Spring. By that time I will have almost finished digging the tunnel that will take me to a freethinking approach to alternative lifestyles. Banning trademark phrases will get you nowhere. Try to understand your attachment to intramural coaching. Then you'll be on to something. It won't be big, though.





A girl from out of town has asked my attendant if I could throw her a little work now that my approach has been splattered all over one of the pages that she keeps at the ready to trip up my people. They've been warned more than once that if anyone so much as breathes a word of this into a shared accommodation, then no one can hope to be spared a visit to—or from!—a nightly drone. I'll keep your own page secured in my locket and will only pack a hip if I'm driven from my useful psychic spambot. When word comes through that someone on the list has been accepted into the Culinary Problem at Fitztown Tech, there may not be enough bits of tricoly left to unwind the bastard's sullen boofer. This won't look good on anyone's resumé. There's a pet in this for the third least unlikely participant to scope the wand. Does this seem like you? Admit it.


____________________________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment