Thursday, August 27, 2020

After-Action Report to Induce a Fond Betwittal.









When I enter into a Patsen Room and tell them my name as such, the startled heartthrobs occupying the third row are given to understand that there will no longer be a time, or any time at all, like that which preceded us in a modest direction. We will do all we can to cajole feelings from a man who is fresh from a hitch in the Sick Knob. Usually flakes of his type are removed from opportunities to start any sorts of parallel trouble. Unfortunately, in this scandal plagued administration, no one is apt to emit an identical account of life in a third rate imitation of a worn out kinship fetish. My own broad understanding of leakages attaining a staggering risk profile keeps me up at night staring into pages of mis-allocated docu-trash. A gem which rattles underneath a plush chair of unique design is due to be locked forthwith outside of any reasonable containment. This is for the good of the Community. Bless you.





We like to think of ourselves as people for whom stalling is never a likely course of successful endeavor. But whatever we, or anyone, may find ourselves inclined to think, it does not wipe away the effects of a generated object placement when something other than that is said and/or done. I'll keep every last wiggum until a natural chime is flayed at a crossroads adjacent to the false masthead of a bone-tired editor's rancid devisement. What will it take to persuade even the most ironclad mascots of our sincerity in the performance of time honored rituals which keep us fresh from lerquified feeth? It takes all of us working as one among many and thrilling to the sound of a buttered hazmat trophy to steal our sand. This is why we keep you in thrall to a teenage wapner and throw all your trowels into the storage bay of a limited keepsake. It goes better with ancient gum. You'll see.





It's like the drip drip drip of access being senselessly denied even as my parole officer's wife is asked to request a chipper form upon which to list the ways she's considered appearing more svelte. I know it sounds like a put-down of sorts, but we can no longer tolerate the generation of instantiated boilerplate. And that's what passes for a progressive commitment to base level ontologies with all that implies. The ones who dream of my purity zone and try to nick the focus of one so old are apt to seal a miniature sculpture of Baphomet inside a compartment originally meant for steam heated playtime cutouts. This is when our collective throat cries out for a crisp ordering of blander collar phones. Now we are able to tell just by looking at our hands each time your mob boss decides to fink on a fibber. There's no pretty call that you can wrap your head around, so please stop getting used to it. It might be a guy named Steve Wismer. Drink that.


__________________________________


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the edu-macation. It's good of you to make me expand my horizons. I can always use a diversion since I have a true aversion to such. That's not saying much when all I do is crutch my way through a day that sometimes lasts until the next day, before I am even made aware that the next day is really the next-next day. So, again, thank you for reminding me that all is not lost, but the cost - oh my!, can never reimbursed. With gratitude, latitude, platitude (s), I remain your faithful servant in these dark dawns, days, eves and midnight hours. Peace out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks for existing, thanks for being my friend, thanks for perusing this blog and, of course, thanks for having the guts to post a comment from time to time! As of now, you're the ONLY person to ever show such 'courage'!

      Just before noticing (and replying to) your comment, I myself was perusing some of my posts from about one year ago, August 2019, which was before the pictures got 'cool'. You know what? It was some really FAR OUT shit, if I do say so myself! If you're curious and want to relive those 'golden days' of yesteryear, just scroll down to 'Blog Archive' on the right side of any page. You can reach anything from there.

      I just don't know why this blog isn't 'super popular'. No, wait, I DO know. Unfortunately 99.9999% of folks, regardless of IQ or apparent 'cultural sophistication' are basic normies and dullards. They have no clue, I'm sorry to say. But there's at least one person who DOES have a clue. And that would be you! So thanks!

      Delete
  2. Churling my bon bons, even as I push these little letters, numbers and symbols into forming readable script. Jeez, this world is a wonder, isn't it! I hate to bust your perception of me having a "clue". I believe I do not. Nor do I believe I do. Maybe that is why people like you & me are destined to be who we are, whatever that might be. And a big F%@& you to the rest of the inhabitants of this planet and those beyond. Phew. I feel much better now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now now, don't be hurling not-so-subtle imprecations at our fellow inhabitants. We're all doing 'the best' we can, except for 'some' of us, who I grant you permission to refer to as 'them'.

      As to 'having a clue', by virtue of the fact that you routinely risk your sanity and position in 'polite' society to once in a while peruse this compendium of texts and images, says to me and my allies (whose identities remain unknown to me) that you are suitable for immediate induction, and therefore totally clueful. Don't sell yourself short, honey! Our 'side' can't afford any defections, inadvertent or otherwise! Lurvy!

      Delete