Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Likeability Is Its Own Reward.

 






A likeable sort with mixed feeding habits lives by his wits even as the ban has been declared 'official'. I am hyper-critical of him but struggle with his admiration which only gets worse with time. On the positive side, no one who rarely sees him ever fails to wince as his face assumes its normal laconic posturing. We've had talks about this. When he mentions his agreement with the basic fallacy, I can tell that we're due for a severe emotional blow-up. Which never comes. Or, if it does and I'm out somewhere in the car that we've shared since before our wives had 'the operation', he'll turn to me and ask if I've ever known him to steal convenient items from one of the people I've brought in to help heal a divided community. I characteristically reply that I'm hardly the one to ask. He needs to spend some time in one of the tunnels which ring our property and get some of the folks there to give him pointers on how to ask for help in a way which no one will see coming. Especially if they've gone for a few years without a positive test.



Now that I've removed all the tubes from the lower portion, something which closely resembles, but most definitely is NOT a cufflink will make a nice addition to our Family Plan. It will have closely guarded protrusions which will usually fit the mood if and when a call goes out. I'm fairly certain that I've never been a fan of those whose idea of it borders on a dream implement. Those who require measurement could be out of luck. Even so, a possible blue stain will be a reasonable indication that a  delicious indoctrination is about to get underway. When we hold our hands in a slavish position and move into a posture which invites development, then a Safety Number, not unlike the one you remember, is apt to be held over your head until one of us takes steps to discretely alter our place of residence. It all depends on how likely a person may be to slide through an estate project and enable a widowed ticket agent to start taking prints in a field of little interest. This is where we come in. Not to be outdone, but we got here first.



The first step will come all at once and then fade to a dull russet. The manual lays it out in strict die-cast. Most are expected to claim an exalted status which clearly doesn't foot the bill. When my own limit is within sight, the trail of expiated quilt will help the newcomers get settled in their very own bottle. Yes, it will be empty, but that's half the fun. Long about three point six, you should start to notice that our stability is up for grabs. Usually, if I didn't know you better, I'd say that one of your finer traits is displayed to best effect when you slowly ponder the meaning of an archaic term while wandering through a deserted mall just prior to closing. Everyone seems to think that your hair is just another 'coping mechanism'. I point out to them that you've never been seen underneath a car at our compound. In fact, all they've ever done to earn the respect of our Team is to sit with their hands folded in prayerful contempt without making a move that they'd later regret. No one is sorry if this doesn't play well in the 'lamestream media'. It helps us break the mold on how things are done in a feeding situation. I can't help asking them to expose my family to mysterious substances. I'll give them your number. That should do it.


______________________ 





No comments:

Post a Comment