Friday, August 30, 2019

Daring Escapades and Bizarre Encounters in the Sexual Occult.
























Now as always, I turn slowly, and with great aplomb, 
to the one person who is at all times there for me, 
steady as a rock but remarkably malleable....


This person stands at a grey mid-point, between the
channels as it were.


We will refer in a future entry to times spent fishing 
and playing ball, lounging about in our skivvies 
discussing the day's events and making weird noises,
fake kidnapping his Mom, leaving her in the trunk 
of an abandoned Studebaker, basking in the opprobrium
of a generation gone feeble in its static mentation. 
All this is for later. 


For now only one thing is important. In fact, it is second 
in importance to only one other thing. That 'other' thing 
is in reality in a state of identity with the first thing I 
mentioned, you know the one I mean, right? I mean, I don't 
want have keep repeating myself here, or 'over-instructing' 
as it were. You must try to follow me here. No, I don't mean 
that literally, as in, 'You must follow my every command'.
That would be just a trifle too 'in your face' for my taste 
as the kids say today. No, I prefer to work more subtly, 
like a soft humming of the third order. 


Now, then: is that it? Is what it?' would be my response. 
And would you have an answer?


As ever, the future remains bright.




The phone rang, as she had expected, at noon. Jimmy had found the secret hiding place his father had for these tapes
and this was the perfect night. She stared into her bathroom mirror and saw a reasonably attractive 39 year old
woman staring back. He had seen her naked a couple of times, and promptly jacked off after each time. Not to
say that they didn't have the usual childish arguments. But all in all they seemed to be your ordinary young
boys. This sister had just been divorced, and her dainty legs and wonderful ass inspired me with lust. I went
into the house to see what they were up to. "I saw it," Susie confessed.  First, she started to feel her breast.
Jimmy, however, had been watching, and later he had approached the little boy after his sister had gone,
threatening to beat him up and then tell his parents about what he had been doing with his sister.  She listened
for a few seconds, then carefully moved to the edge of the doorway to take a look. To look at her, one would
have thought she was dozing as her son rubbed the oil into her flesh, but Mandy was wide awake, her eyes open
behind the dark sunglasses. Her pussy was too hard too see because of the jeans, however her ass was perfectly complemented by the jeans. She hated the tall skinny nun who made her feel stupid every day in geometry.
Her "renovation" as she called it started immediately and within a year she was the same size she was when
they married (38-23-35), gorgeous with long red hair and beautiful green eyes.  The round swell showed a great
deal above her nipples. The other members of the family would gather in the den. Soon they came in and
told me they were bored and wanted me take them somewhere or play a game with them.  Mike is
unbuttoning his shirt as Cathy pulls her T-shirt over her head. Jeremy asked him to rub it up and down like he
was doing before.  She was sunbathing in her private back yard. From time to time I close my eyes, imagining
the girl (my daughter) is the one giving me this delicious pleasure. "I told you more than a thousand times:
call me bitch, and get THIS!"  I'm sure he has noticed it. 


_________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment