Sunday, September 1, 2019

Incident in the Eastern Corridor.





I was waiting inside the eastern corridor a little before noon.
This is when a little brown man with a real 'shit-eating' grin
approached me with an offer to transport my wife and myself
to southern Mexico in pill form to be secreted in the vaginal 
cavity of a 'down-on-her-luck' starlet on her way back from
Loserville, USA. 



Jeanette Mickterflarb

Oh yeah, she was gonna do it in style,  with water cannons, flare-guns,...the works! 


Anyway, this is how it was supposed to work: once said starlet (her name is Jeanette 
Mickterflarb, but that's a secret) made it safely into the Chiapas Province, she would 'do her business' in a special unit provided by the Government (on an experimental basis only) thereby excreting our still-pathetic pill-form selves into a Dixie Cup which would be flown to secret compound in an undisclosed location under cover of the Georgia-Pacific Railroad, through secret granting authority invested by the Forty-First Circuit.



At first it seemed like a pretty cool idea, except for one little proverbial 'fly-in-the-ointment', to wit: it happens that I'm not married. I don't have anything against it, mind you. I just never met the 'right girl', I guess.





 

And not for lack of trying, I'll have you know! Gosh no! I've attended the annual Holiday Mixer every year for the last 23 years and have had many pleasant conversations! Please don't think I'd ever let you 'trip me up' about this thing, okay? Because if so, then someone's got another thing coming!


 Oh, and I suppose you're wondering: what happened to the little brown man with the shit-eating grin? 


I floored the sucker, that's what!



______________________________________________







No comments:

Post a Comment