Monday, December 30, 2019

The Definitive Account of What Hurricane Sally Did to My Roof.









When things start to get interesting, my first impulse is to go into the den and whip up something just this side of risqué. It could redound to my benefit in the event of a general sense of displacement. Who will tell the children that I'm seeing someone new? You can tell if the children  have had too much to break if their eyes are even shinier than usual. What do I tell myself? To stop repeating the word 'repeating'? Not at all. And not ever.





So what brought us to this point? Have we ever seen a fractured retail apparel landscape groan under the weight of a rare bone ailment? Our person is thought to relent and take a raincheck in lieu of a first-pharmer risk-positive alert status. The bringing of charges in the Claude Mooney imbroglio looks to be only step one in a drawn out pithing mash as a mother lode transits the pitiful benefits package that all have grown to loathe. In my version of the noon-tide packument dossier, I'm seen to just barely withhold the bearings of a child-sized portion controlled segment from a tipsy geriatric nurse's lying sack-of-shit-of-a-husband. And you would too if only you could see the long term implications go 'poof' as I claim to have, so many times, in fact, that it's getting old.





Where some people see a dream delayed I see a scream inferred but not yet invested with variants of the squeaky kind. The kind you'd rail against if all it took was seven good men with scissors and a way with the ladies. This is probably the last place you'd expect to read this but, the time is coming to hold on ever more tightly to each of your holders. 



The thrash-pavritic pastorship was a done deal until truth hit the fan and cried a random pole. My dying side is once again up for grabs in the meat muffin of rausty aglomerations. And those who refuse to believe me are courting a Dick Aster scenario as it seems they always do. My emblems are on the table and my table is on the roof and the roof was blown off by Hurricane Sally. Sorry, but my lower burst is starting to get nervous. It's not something that can be helped, try as we may. We may, but not until June. Trick her.      



_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment