Monday, December 2, 2019

See You Sunday!








And now, for the next plugram, we'll be less sure. A safe distance will remain unacknowledged, but noticed all the same. A sedulent preclone is forecast to be a willing, if not unenforceable formerly pale, one-time member. It's a certainty that our dream of waiting for a stern coating to meander, as to trustworthiness, is all but forgotten, but only if one shy ungrateful delinquent is to be based in the Phoenix, Alabama courthouse basketball sensitivity threat.



This is where a person I've known for over six and a quarter weeks will possibly come into play. He's a onetime castmember of my failed Bronx Corridor show. He had kept a ring which resembles a steel grommet in his left shoe for good luck. He hails from a longterm family of developmentally disabled mineral deciders. When his late father approached Judge Newberg with a plan to escape the Flood of '91, it was off to the workhouse in all but name only. The one thing I still regret is that I couldn't appeal to his innate love of gallivanting to defuse the air-pressure problem in my Spring Wax Committee location syndrox.



We've only just begun to see the problem for what it is, to wit: a seemingly charming but decidedly deadly slapdash prontlum bit to sever the invisible hand from the basket of a shad breeding tunnel. When a foreign tread emerges unscathed, yet deciferous, my vacuous pre-teen assistant marketing director only wants to keel in a lump, while trying to trick the band. It won't work. I should know. I've tried it. Look where it got me.



But for now, with results still unavailable, the evolving situation demands a moving wisdom point. Even if we triangulate these vicious holes with vim and glee, our partially obstructed overtone serpent probably cannot enforce due diligence with respect to the striped klondike murder cone that it all but demands. As for me, there's only one demand that I refuse to deny at the cost of my remaining hair, and that is, quite frankly, something that you'd do well to resist the urge to debunk. Without that, our pipes are clean, even while unwipable. If anyone reading this could stop by my showroom in the coming days, the (for whatever reason) popular idea that we can't work something out will take a beating in the gutter press. And for now, that's all we need. See you Sunday.







___________________________________







No comments:

Post a Comment