Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The Ranch Dressing Conundrum.








The single piece. By no means the last one of its kind, but maybe the last one we'll run into today. Where someone obtains these kind of things is anybody's guess. It's why I'm proud of all the foreign type of objects I managed to sell before my parents hit the skids. It could be characterized as my trademark, if you will. A placid scene. Barely any raunchy jokes. But (and this is kind of weird), one joke, a quite memorable one in fact, about a ranch. Well, ranch dressing actually. You know how sometimes if you're not careful, ranch dressing can get all over your hat? Well, that's how I felt. I scraped my knee. The hat went in the pool. Now there's dressing in the pool. But it's Thousand Island dressing because we ran out of ranch. 



We're so glad my operation is a 'thing of the past'. It was a cruel indicator of how far we've come. All of us coveted dimpled ivory tooth combs during that era. Why was it so difficult to hold our hands at our sides during a general alarm? Is it because my memory of common items in a gray-scale is attenuated by the ever present onyx dust? A mute control could keep you safe while a parallel list practice is overblown at height. With casner rates being what they are, is it any surprise that someone would find a solution to the pantanelle problem lurking in plain sight without a surgical hold to stanch the nectiraded bile flow in germophobic citizen pantry frauds?



Look, it's something we've talked about for (literally) years. And I can tell you this: if the one person I had to learn to trust with everything I had, can get a pleasant Spring Break brochure lodged in the drainage sequencer of a character who goes by the name of Barbara Bin-Woffer, esq. (not her actual name) and over-bring the telltale signs of 'lights in the breeze' to a table of six, then this crag won't float! That's the long and the short of it. And the Master Pass? Forget it! 




__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment